Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited Job Circular 2017. Berger Recruitment Circular published today. Career Opportunity at Berger paints Bangladesh limited www.bergerbd.com. Berger is the multinational Company. Build your career at Berger paints Bangladesh Limited. There are available huge opportunity to establish career easily.
Berger paints Bangladesh Limited Job Circular 2017
■ Company | Organization | Institution Name: Berger paints Bangladesh Limited
■ Job Positions Name: See Circular
■ Job Nature: Full-Time
■ Job Type: Multinational Company
■ Employment Type: Permanent
■ Education Qualification: See Job Advertisement.
■ Job Experience: Yes/No
■ Gender: Both (Male & Female)
■ Job Location: Dhaka
■ Advertisement Date: August 8, 2016
■ Application Deadline: August 15, 2016
■ Job Sources: Daily Prothom Alo
Berger Job Circular 2017
Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited, the leading multinational company in the Paint Industry in Bangladesh with the country wide vast operation.
In Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited (BPBL) we consider our dedicated, enthusiastic and hard working Human Resources to be the greatest Strength which gives us a competitive edge over our Competitors. As the Organization is continuously growing we are constantly in the search of energetic, dynamic and talented people to join us in various functions, all over the country.
BPBL offers Equal Employment Opportunities for people from all disciplines of study, with competitive compensation & benefits package, excellent working environment and attractive career growth!
Career Opportunities in Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited:
- Regular: BPBL offers time to time regular employment to the potential entrants, which is permanent in nature.
- Contractual Employment: This type of job is offered for a certain period of time (1 year, renewable) based on functional requirement, might be leading to a permanent position depending on the performance of the employee.
- Project Work Employment: For some projects & assignments there are opportunities to work on a temporary basis (2 – 6 months). The employment expires as the project/ assignment is accomplished.
- Internship: BPBL is continuously extending cooperation toward educational institutions through providing opportunities to Undergraduate & Graduate students to do their Internship in various functions, under the supervision of an Organizational Supervisor.
- Industrial Attachment: Students from various universities & institutions are regularly going through industrial / technical training in our production plants in order to have some real life experiences as part of their academic requirements.
So, if you want to be a member of the Winning Team of BPBL, you are just a click away!!!
Interested Applicants have followed and read carefully. Applicants get all information in Berger paints Bangladesh Limited Job circular 2017.
Please read and check circular information before applying for the Jobs.
If you need more Latest Job Circular in Bangladesh; then you have to Follow Us BD Jobs Times.