World University of Bangladesh Faculty Search. All Latest Faculty Search of World University of Bangladesh are available now from wub.edu.bd. Career Opportunity at World University of Bangladesh. All types of faculty search information under World University of Bangladesh easily collect from here.
World University of Bangladesh Faculty Search
■ Company | Organization | Institution Name: World University of Bangladesh
■ Job Positions Name: Professor/Associate Prof./Assistant Professor/Lecturer
■ Job Nature: Full-time
■ Job Type: Educational
■ Education Qualification: See Job Advertisement.
■ Job Experience: No
■ Gender: Both (Male & Female)
■ Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
■ Advertisement Date:
■ Application Deadline:
■ Job Sources: Prothom Alo
Interested Applicants have follow and read carefully. Applicants get all information in World University of Bangladesh Faculty Search.
Most of our adverts are displayed in this website. The World University of Bangladesh also works in partnership with bdjobs.com, who hosts most of our adverts. Below are the links for the application forms for both academic and non-academic jobs:
Existing members of staff can only view internal vacancies.
Please read and check circular information before apply for the Jobs.
চাকরির সকল খবর পেতে জয়ের করুন: www.facebook.com/groups/VacancyAnnouncement
If you need more Latest Job Circular in Bangladesh; then you have to Follow Us.
Career Opportunity at World University of Bangladesh
If you join us you will become part of a diverse, vibrant kinship of talented people, motivated to provide the best possible experience for our students, the society and the country as a whole.
We have strong values which reflect our local culture and aspirations. Our Mission Statement says ‘Utilitarian Education for Economic Emancipation’. Before applying please read these through to ensure that you would be happy to work towards our common goal.
- to offer a welcoming and supportive environment for people of all faiths and cultures;
- to recognise the importance of diversity in ideas;
- to impart ideas for enhancing of education while respecting our traditional strengths.
- to foster critical thinking and creativity based on opportunities for development, so that a synergic effect be improvements be achieved.
- to endeavor for excellence in every aspect of the work.
- to promote variety, innovation, and ideas.
- to promote cross-disciplinary and cross-cultural thinking and working.
- to understand the targets of the work and ensure other people’s targets are achieved;
- o be an environmentally responsible institution, minimising our environmental impact and promoting environmental sustainability throughout the University.
Before you apply, please take time to look around our site and consider what you have to offer us and what opportunities we might be able to offer you.